1. Assists the body in metabolizing stored fat by allowing your kidneys and liver to function at their best. Your liver metabolizes fat and it can’t do that at 100% if it is doing the kidney’s job.
2. Reduces fat deposits in the body.
3. Relieves fluid retention problems - If you don’t give your body enough water, it will retain it.
4. Reduces sodium buildup in the body.
5. Helps to maintain proper muscle tone.
6. Rids the body of waste and toxins.
7. Relieves constipation.
8. Relieves headaches.
9. Suppresses appetite.